You will be a part of group of passionate professionals who are transforming industries through our business information, software, and automation.
We are looking for a Company Secretary with c. 5 years' quality experience as part of a team in either an in-house or private practice role. The role reports directly to the Head of Company Secretarial and will be an integral member of a small three-person team with lots of exposure to interesting work. You will be part of a dynamic team and work on global company secretarial matters.
- Advise the directors, business groups and support divisions on aspects of company secretarial practice, corporate governance, company law and internal policies.
- Assist with annual and other filings with trade registries around the world.
- Provide transaction support to the business in respect of corporate actions, director & shareholder meetings and M&A.
- Manage effective relationships with Board members, ensuring that Board members are actively supported to maximize their individual contributions to the Board.
- Support the entity rationalization process to deliver a simple and efficient group organizational structure.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with external service providers.
- Conduct regular assurance checks of compliance with the various obligations of the Group, maintaining supporting evidence and documentation and providing assurances as to compliance standards.
- Update entities’ corporate information on ad hoc basis (~320 entities across many regions)
- Implement and maintain best practices for recordkeeping
- Handle KYC requests
- Help create template documents and playbooks
- Ensure that all matters are conducted in compliance with obligations under statute and other Regulations.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Strong ability to handle tight timelines and set appropriate priorities
- Interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with all levels of management
- Knowledge of NetSuite a plus
- ICSA part qualified
- Deep Knowledge of Companies Acts
- Companies House and CRO Filings
- Procedures and processes for Company Secretarial Compliance
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe.
Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.