We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Growing in the Role
ION is looking for smart and ambitious candidates to join our Team. We need people who can
take the lessons learned from previous transactions and apply them to new transactions and
new companies as we grow our business. As you learn ION’s approach, you will become an
ambassador for our way of working, with opportunities to coach new hires and staff in our
Commercial Management - Full time:
We’re looking for a commercial analyst that can manage the sales management process from
cradle to grave. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with strong analytical skills, attention
to detail, with a strong aptitude for problem solving and the ability to manage and prioritize a
demanding workload. This role requires collaboration with product and account management
teams, legal, and billing teams as well as with senior management. We are a rapidly
expanding company which means you must be comfortable working in fast paced
atmosphere where juggling numerous priorities and deadlines is the norm.
• Manage the end-to-end process of customer requests / RFPs by working closely with
internal teams and the customer
• Manage the end-to-end process of customer requests by working closely with internal
teams and the customer
• Initial triage of requests and liaising with account, product and project managers etc. to
ensure full understanding of requirements, responsibilities and timeline
• Preparation of customer pricing simulations and financial analysis
• Review output from account, product and project managers etc., including pricing models,
response completeness and quality, and adherence to standard processes and timeline.
• Drafting of commercial and contractual documentation for issuing to the customer
• Issuing contractual documents to customers and managing the process to succeed in
obtaining signature by the customer
• Analysis of contractual terms in respect of internal and external queries
• Act as an escalation point for all the internal teams involved in responding to a certain
customer opportunity whilst recommending appropriate action to be taken
• Inputting, reviewing and maintenance of customer contractual data
• Reviewing and drafting escalations for senior management to facilitate decision making
• Ability to take on side projects related to internal initiatives
• Take initiative to automate daily tasks and help integrate newly acquired entities to the
group processes. Lead the initiatives and report improvements to bring projects to close.
• License key query management, ensuring a min response time of 24 hours
• Daily license key management
• High level of analytical ability
• Ability to understand complex problems and propose solutions
• Proven ability to multitask and take ownership of projects
• Self-motivated and hard-working individual who is goal orientated
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Intellectually curious
• Team orientated with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Experience in dealing with external customers
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• People management skills
• Process oriented
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• For Delhi - MBA (Finance or Marketing) with a minimum of 2 years prior of work experience.
• For Houston - minimum of 2 years prior of work experience