We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
We’re looking for a commercial analyst that can manage the sales management process from cradle to grave. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with strong analytical skills, attention to detail, with a strong aptitude for problem solving and the ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload. This role requires collaboration with product and account management teams, legal, and billing teams as well as with senior management. We are a rapidly expanding company which means you must be comfortable working in fast paced atmosphere where juggling numerous priorities and deadlines is the norm.
• Manage the end to end process of customer requests by working closely with internal teams and the customer
• Initial triage of requests and liaising with account, product and project managers etc. to ensure full understanding of requirements, responsibilities and timeline
• Review output from account, product and project managers etc., including pricing models, response completeness and quality, and adherence to standard processes and timeline.
• Drafting of commercial and contractual documentation for issuing to the customer
• Issuing contractual documents to customers and managing the process to succeed in obtaining signature by the customer
• Act as an escalation point for all the internal teams involved in responding to a certain customer opportunity whilst recommending appropriate action to be taken
• Inputting, reviewing and maintenance of customer contractual data
• Reviewing and drafting escalations for senior management to facilitate decision making
• Ability to take on side projects related to internal initiatives
• Take initiative to automate daily tasks and help integrate newly acquired entities to the group processes. Lead the initiatives and report improvements to bring projects to close.
• Manage and respond to all licensing requests received from clients within 24 hours
• Issue license keys to clients following requests received on a day to day basis
• High level of analytical ability
• Ability to understand complex problems and propose solutions
• Proven ability to multitask and take ownership of projects
• Team orientated with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Experience in dealing with external customers
• Rigorous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Advantage but not required: experience using Microsoft 365
• MBA with a minimum of 1 years prior of work experience.