ION is looking for smart and ambitious candidates to join our Commercial Team which leads engagement with customers and prospective customers. Your role will be pivotal in the management of ION’s commercial and legal relationships with our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of customer relations and channel that knowledge into cogent positioning to help close sales transactions.
- Lead and manage the daily commercial proposal workflow
- Closely interact with senior management to construct and deliver customer commercial documents
- Develop relationships with ION Product / business areas to facilitate the ION sales process
- Support the integration of newly acquired companies into the ION sales process
- Partner with senior management and legal team in the negotiation of customer contracts
- Drive and execute commercial operational efficiencies within the commercial team and wider sales organization
- Support the account management team in forming and nurturing customer relations
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Commercially astute
- Attention to detail
- Intellectually curious
- Strong team player, self-motivated and hard-working individual who is goal orientated
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- 1.1 or 2.1 degree
- 2+ years in experience in a fast-paced environment
- Previous deal desk or contract management experience
- A professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, AITI, CTA, LSI)
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe.
Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.