This is an exciting time to join ION where you will be joining a rapidly growing Cloud team with ample opportunity to make your mark quickly. As a Cloud Specialist your primarily responsibility will be to lead customer engagements and shape solutions to meet customer requirements – engaging product leaders, leading hosting and managed services workshops, documenting requirements, and modeling costs.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced and technology focused sales environment working with cross-functional teams, and have a comprehensive understanding of cloud environments, security, and managed services.
- To clearly illustrate the business value of ION Cloud solutions, developing material for presales, and sales engagement.
- To participate in client RFP/I/Os, formulating ION’s responses in relation to Cloud services.
- To work closely with product line leaders, solutions architects, security, and audit & compliance teams to ensure proposals are correctly represented in sales.
- To lead product management workshops, document requirements and model costs.
- Ownership of complex excel based cost models to compute costs and budgets.
- To develop service definitions to describe offered services, and runbooks to describe deployed services.
- To lead internal process standardization and automation, accelerating deal pricing and structure.
- To align customer requirements with internal audits such as SSAE18 and others.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- A comprehensive understanding of cloud environments, security, and managed services.
- Sales, presales, or consulting experience within the Financial Services Industry.
- Creative thinking, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong technical documentation skills; workflows, architectural diagrams, support documentation.
- Ability to work seamlessly with global, cross-functional teams to achieve success on behalf of customers.
- Advanced MS Excel.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.