Cloud Operations Technical Analyst – Windows
- Daily operations activities including Incident & Problem management, backups, environmental alert management and software rollout.
- Planning and Implementation of Changes to the Environment and the Applications.
- Interact, discuss, and troubleshoot issues with client to resolve them on priority and provide excellent customer service.
- To be involved in writing and modifying scripts for application deployments as well as system monitoring.
- Develop and document technical processes and procedures as needed.
- Perform Patch management tasks include: maintaining current knowledge of available patches, ensuring that patches are installed properly, testing systems after installation, and documenting all associated procedures.
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Hands-on Technical support within the Managed Service team
Required Skills, Qualifications and Education:
- B.E./Btech Computer Science / Master of Computer Applications with up to 3 years' experience.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 & 2019 Administration & deployment skills • AWS/Azure basic knowledge would be an added benefit
- Active Directory Administration skills would be an added benefit.
- Citrix & strong windows troubleshooting skills is expected.
- Scripting Knowledge would be an added advantage
- Should have good knowledge of SSL certificates and Cyphers.
- Knowledge of working in database environments using SQL server would also be an added benefit.
- IIS 6.0/7.0/8.0
- Terminal server & RDS RemoteApp knowledge
- Basic networking & Virtualization knowledge related to windows and Citrix.
- Shift hours of work (24/7 operation support)
- Willingness to learn Linux technology would be added advantage.
- Excellent Email writing and verbal communication.
- Hardworking & dedicated.
- Strong desire to provide excellent customer service to client
- Willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts