Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Client Management unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals with previous experience on banking/IT projects.
The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide support and assistance to sales work force with regards to tender and proposal preparation.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Interact and nurture relationships with clients, while ensuring their needs are met in the best interest of the clients and the Company
• Identify and qualify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
• Deliver proposals, and develop account plans with high quality standards and in a timely manner
• Collaborate with the sales team and the other functions within the Company (i.e., Operations, Finance, Procurement)
• Keep records and maintain documentation of client interactions
• Contribute to manage all the commercial documentation according to ION standard templates and processes
• Ensure diligence and thoroughness for both internal and external communications, analysis, and processes.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Bachelor's degree in economics, with preference in management and economics
• Interest and availability to take on increasing tasks of commitment and responsibility within complex projects
• Three to seven years of experience in Sales
• Preferred experience in financial services, consulting, ICT business
• Propensity for innovation and business development
• Excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of the Italian and English language
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, aptitude for teamwork and strong customer orientation
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract
Assago (MI), Collecchio (PR), Roma, Verona
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.