Cleared Derivatives (Front Office) Product Manager – FIX Connectivity – 6853
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own and promote the benefits of the Cleared Derivatives product offerings related to FIX electronic workflows going into and out of the trading platform pre and post trade.
- Represent ION Cleared Derivatives products and services related to FIX Connectivity through discussion, documentation, presentations and demonstration, both internally and externally.
- Collate detailed requirements and define User Stories in collaboration with customers.
- Work with development team to deliver against these in an Agile context and to ratify proposed technical solutions, including testing new functionality.
- Manage and prioritize backlog and road map for FIX Connectivity initiatives.
- Understand how FIX connectivity integrates with the platform in general as well as with specific front office functionality.
- Effectively communicate to all interested parties on new initiatives and updates on existing initiatives and services.
- Support Delivery/Account Management in customer meetings and calls as a subject matter expert.
- Provide training of new and existing technology to internal teams and customers.
- Work with user-focused departments to define the user experience for the FIX related self-servicing administration, support and monitoring tools.
Required Skills , Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years working in the financial technology sector.
- Experience of FIX protocol applications within exchange traded derivatives, ideally related to front-office solutions for sell side brokers.
- Ability to analyse customers' business problems, specify business requirements and suggest possible solutions at a functional level.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to adapt between low level technical discussion and a high-level executive summary.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of the FIX protocol.
- Familiarity with Agile principles and methods.
- Understanding of order management workflows in exchange traded derivatives.
- Experience writing product specifications in a Product Management or Business Analysis context.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts