Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Sales Operations unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals with previous experience on banking/IT projects.
The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide support and assistance to sales work force with regards to tender and proposal preparation.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Maintain and monitor upcoming tenders / sales opportunities pipeline
• Collect and maintain internal Procurement documentation relating the tendering process
• Maintain and update the tender files from the beginning upon the tender completion
• Develop both bid and tender strategy
• Follow all the tender phases, from successful tenders acquisitions to completion
• Cooperation with other departments and personnel/offices as per internal policies/procedures and legal requirements
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• University degree
• Accuracy and attention to details
• Result and quality oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Experience working with different teams
• Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office
What we offer
Permanent employment contract
Important notes: According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority