Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Service Management Team, we are looking for brilliant professionals with proved experience in complex environments, preferably banking/finance, to join the team. The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment, and will contribute to offer best in class services to our customers
Your duties and responsibilities
· Providing customers with business service information, availability and service level agreements
· Working to meet goals of customer interaction
· Representing the opinions and suggestions of the customers to the company so the company has feedback from its customers
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Degree in STEM or management disciplines
• Strong relational and communication skills
• Familiarity with banking/financial process
• Budget tracking
• Ability to handle stress to operate under deadlines
• Good English level
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Assago (MI) - Collecchio (PR) - Verona (VR) - Roma (RM - Castellazzo B.da (AL)
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.