Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Midrange System Unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals with proved experience in complex environments, preferably banking/finance, to join the backup team. The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment, and will contribute to define the best architectural solution, while maintaining and evolving the current infrastructure.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Management of current infrastructure and backup team
• Implementation and design support of new projects
• Coordination and management of incidents/problem escalations with or without war room with different technical teams
• Monitoring, capacity planning, proactive analysis of future requirements within the backup infrastructure
• Definition of infrastructural guidelines
• Governance and report of all the topics related to licensing and running costs
• Continuous improvement of the infrastructure
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Degree in computer science/ engineering
• Minimum 5y of experience into enterprise storage/backup field
• Strong relational and people management skills
• OS (Windows / Linux, specifically Red Hat) and Microsoft Office Suite
• Scripting solutions (Powershell / Bash / Python etc) for support and troubleshooting
• VmWare Hypervisor and VEEAM / IBM Spectrum Protect / Commvault backup solutions
• VTL technology (Falconstor), Tape solutions (STK, Quantum, IBM), Repository (Data Domain, ECS, S3)
• Storage, SAN and TAN (Container VEEAM, Spectrum Protect directory containers, HDS storage containers, DELL storage containers, CISCO MDS)
• NETAPP ONTAP solutions
• Certifications in Backup/OS/Hypervisors as well as PM (ITIL, PMPO)
• C1 English level knowledge
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Assago (MI), Collecchio (PR), Roma, Verona
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.