Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions.
We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
The candidate will have to guarantee the management of Privacy & Data Protection activities according to the group framework and according to the applicable legislation on the subject, ensuring that legal obligations relating to the protection of personal data of individuals are complied with and that Data Protection compliance activities are properly implemented within the company.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Support for the execution of projects and activities in the field of Privacy By Design and By Default to achieve regulatory compliance requirements
• Analysis of the relevant regulations requirements to be applied to IT applications and infrastructures
• Support to company departments to ensure, with particular reference to IT, the management of processes in compliance with privacy and data protection regulations
• Supporting the corporate DPO/DPO in the fulfilment of corporate compliance monitoring tasks, with particular reference to the IT sphere
• Support in the timely handling of data breaches
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Master's degree in law with specialization in civil law, information technology law and cyber law
• Knowledge of privacy and data protection regulations (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and relevant national regulations
• Expertise in data protection solutions
• Knowledge of Risk Management and Security Audit methodologies and applications (preferred requirement will be knowledge of at least one of the following framework: ISO/IEC 27000, COBIT, , NIST)
• Expertise in financial sector preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, aptitude for teamwork and strong customer orientation
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract
Assago (MI), Collecchio (PR), Roma, Verona
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.