Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Data Center Governance Unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals with proven experience in complex environments, preferably banking/finance, to join the Technical Obsolescence Management team. The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment, and will contribute to define the best architectural solution, while maintaining and evolving the current infrastructure.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Implementation of the Technical Obsolescence Management processes
• Diagnose of future Technical Obsolescence scenarios
• Implementation and design support for the remediation projects
• Definition of infrastructural solutions and validation of new assets purchases in terms of Obsolescence Management requirements
• Design of strategies to avoid and control the Technological Obsolescence issues and to mitigate the related risks
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Degree in computer science/science
• Minimum 5y of experience into enterprise data centers or technological consulting firms managing or designing technical infrastructures
• C1 English level knowledge
• Professional knowledge of at least 3 of the following technologies:
- HW: technical knowledge on intel based infrastructures (i.e. HP Proliant, Dell PowerEdge)
- Storage/Backup: VEEAM / IBM Spectrum Protect / Commvault backup solutions, VTL technology (Falconstor), Tape solutions (STK, Quantum, IBM), Repository (Data Domain, ECS, S3)
- Storage, SAN and TAN (Container VEEAM, Spectrum Protect directory containers, HDS storage containers, DELL storage containers, CISCO MDS
- Operating Systems: Windows / Linux, specifically Red Hat, VMWare ESXi
- Middleware: RedHat JBoss Enterprise, IBM WebSphere
- Database: IBM DB2, Oracle Standard and Enterprise Edition, Microsoft SQL Server Standard and Enterprise Edition
• Nice to haves
- Certifications in the as well as PM (ITIL, PMPO)
- Working knowledge of kubernates, ansible and docker technologies
- Scripting solutions (Powershell / Bash / Python etc) for support and troubleshooting
- VMware vSphere, ESXi, vCenter 5x and 6x, VCloud Foundation 6.x (focus on NSX e VSAN)
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract
Assago (MI), Collecchio (PR)
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.