Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Finance structure, we are looking for brilliant professionals with previous experience in banking/IT projects.
Selected candidates will be placed in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve technology and business objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Supporting the delivery of forecasts and financial plans, allowing efficient use of resources to achieve financial targets and business objectives;
• Providing finance advice and guidance to internal stakeholders to achieve corporate objectives within short term and long term agreed financial targets;
• Help redesign internal administrative processes to improve operational efficiency and accurately executes administrative task in a leaner and more effective way;
• Driving business results and facilitate performance monitoring through financials and operational KPIs
• Ability to communicate to wide range of stakeholders
• Using judgement based on analysis of financial information and resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience;
• Collaborate with internal partners to help achieve corporate objectives.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Degree in Economics/Finance
• Qualified experience in finance, planning and control in multinational companies
• Ability to review and redesign processes to improve operational efficiencies and cost optimisation
• Familiar with accounting principles, administration processes and management systems
• Strong analytical capabilities and financial management
• Ability to work in team and engage with senior leaders
• 10 to 20 years of experience
• Propensity for innovation and business evolution
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Milano, Collecchio (PR), Assago (Mi)
Important notes: According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.