We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Front End Developer, Noida
What you’ll be doing
· Drive, design, build, and deliver end-to-end solutions using Agile and User Centered Design process.
· Build & work on a distributed system based on service-oriented architecture and SOLID design principles. You will need to deal with concurrency, reactive programming, distributed data.
· Shape the future financial technology stack via innovative low-touch, real-time, high performant ION products.
· Demonstrate experience writing enterprise software applications for high frequency, low latency trading.
· Innovate, recommend, design, drive a product evolution that creates business value for the end user and/or reduces Total Cost of Ownership of the product.
· Hit the ground running with the typical HTML5/Angular ecosystem stack (HTML5, Typescript, Angular preferably > 2.0, Less, CSS/CSS3, ES6).
· Be able to pick up new technologies along with whole development stack including non HTML5 technologies.
· Be passionate about delivering quality code and build culture of continuous learning and improvement in team by identifying technical debts/improvements.
· Have the desire to collaborate, and like sharing and learning from your colleagues.
What we are looking for
· An expert who can drive design and code complex, enterprise, applications in HTML5/Angular, Typescript, Less, CSS, ES6.
· Deep understanding of UX Design. Ability to transform functional requirements into a good user experience.
· Deep understanding of build tools like webpack/grunt etc.
· Significant Object-Oriented development experience and knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles.
· Have a deep understanding of event-driven and async programming.
· Well versed with data structures and algorithms concepts and ability to apply those in execution.
· Well versed with distributed Architecture Concepts (SOA, Microservices).
· Experience in developing real-time, client-server-based systems.
· Should possess good debugging and analytical skills.
· Ability to understand and analyze specifications, assess technical impact, and provide estimates.
· Test-driven development, which includes Unit and End-to-End Testing.
· Experience using versioning tools GIT/SVN/VSS etc. (preferably GIT)
· Experience with Agile software development (e.g., SCRUM or KANBAN) and/or User Centered Design process.
· Should possess excellent debugging skills and aware of application memory/performance optimization tools & techniques.
Nice to have -
· Knowledge of code quality tools (such as Karma/Jasmine/Chai/TypeMoq, SONAR)
· Experience in core java and/or .Net stack.
· Experience with build automation tools like Jenkins/GIT pipelines for Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD).
· Experience of Cloud hosting Solutions preferably AWS.
· Experience with, knowledge of, and strong demonstrated interest in, global financial markets and financial products.
· Good knowledge in SQL.
Personal skills we believe will bring success
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
· Entrepreneurial mindset to problem solving.
· Collaboration skills
· Seeking feedback and continuously improving