We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
The ION Group is the world’s largest financial software company, providing state of the art technology to banks and corporations ranging from many of the worlds largest to mid sized.
The IT2 product is focused on Treasury management providing our clients with comprehensive cash management, forecasting, reconciliation, trade management, risk management, accounting, hedge accounting, advanced reporting, and other functionality with an emphasis on automation, usability and ease of integration.
The IT2 solution is used by approx. 200 clients, some self installed and some ION hosted, and the business is growing. There is a strategy to sell IT2 to bigger clients and therefore a need to grow the development team to accelerate the roadmap, further optimize performance, scalability, security and add additional functionality.
We are looking to grow the IT2 development team by adding 3 more developers in India.
· Be part of the teams implementing new software functionality in C++, C# and MS SQL following Agile practices.
· Interact with Product Managers to understand the business and non functional requirements, ensuring they are fully understood by creating well define acceptance criteria.
· Convert the business requirements into a software solution, involving all aspects of the development lifecycle: analysis, design, automated tests, coding, QA testing, performance benchmarks, deployment automation.
· Collaborate with local and remote teams solving business requirements and targeting excellence in terms of quality and performance.
· Coordinate and cooperate with other team members.
· Work with the Customer Support team to solve client reported issues.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Solid software development experience and proficient at programming with C++
· Good knowledge of a relational database management e.g. MS SQL Server
· Good problem-solving skill and critical thinking, excellent design skills
· Good exposure to multi-threading (with C++ or C#)
· Good understanding of data structures and design patterns
· Be passionate about software development and technology
· Be organized, persistent, reliable and detail oriented
· Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Visual Studio, MS SQL Server or MySQL
· Microsoft Foundation Class, Windows API, Windows Threads
· REST API development and consumption experience
· AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud service
· Other script language: JSON, Python,
· One click deployments, for example using ansible
· Performance tuning and benchmarking