C++ Developer - 6977
Lab49 was founded in 2002 with a deep pool of business and technology talent and a global reach. We specialize in helping clients realize rapid transformational change at an industrial scale and operate historically towards the upper tiers of banking and capital markets, to include banks, hedge funds and exchanges; assisting those companies with their most key strategic business programmes and technology investments.
· Design software solutions to meet business specifications.
· Build maintainable software components that operate as part of a large multi-process system
· Test software at the unit and system level
· Provide content for functional and technical documentation.
· Review and constructively comment on the software, testing and documentation of peers.
· Apply technical expertise to investigate and resolve customer software issues.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
· Proven experience of the software development lifecycle.
· Linux / Unix operating systems.
· C++ development experience.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
· Clear, accurate and concise written and verbal communication.
· Highly organised with the ability to prioritize own workload and adhere to deadlines
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.