C++ Developer– ION Corporates
Wallstreet Suite is progressing through a re-engineering program to liberate clients from repetitive manual processes enabling greater efficiency, improved decision making and competitive advantage.
We represent the Trading and Risk Management module of Wallstreet Suite, and our strategic objective is to deliver on our three development tracks
· enhancement of the product based on the needs of the clients, market trends etc.
· re-engineering to a service-oriented architecture leveraging standard ION infrastructure
· maintenance of existing product versions
We are currently expanding our capability to deliver on our strategic objectives and as part of this expansion we are looking for a software engineer to bolster our team's ability to achieve our aim of product re-engineering in an incremental manner while maintaining support for existing clients.
As a member of our development team, you will be involved in all aspects of the software development process, designing and development treasury management solutions in a rapidly evolving landscape.
In this role you will be expected to:
· Design software solutions to meet business specifications
· Build maintainable software components that operate as part of a large multi-process system
· Test software at the unit and system level
· Provide content for functional and technical documentation
· Review and constructively comment on the software, testing and documentation of peers
· Apply technical expertise to investigate and resolve customer software issues
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
We need a C++ developer to support the team and partner on our most complex features and functionality. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who relishes complex technical challenges and finds deep satisfaction in supporting fellow developers within the team. In depth knowledge of C++, service-oriented architecture, and proven ability to lead agile teams are essential skills for this role.
· BE/BTech or MS degree in Computer Science from a reputed university
· Around 5 years of full-stack, hands on experience designing & developing enterprise solutions
· Experience implementing architectural design patterns such as Event Driven Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, Domain Driven design
· Experience working with teams across different time-zones and countries
· Experience and advanced knowledge of coding languages – C++, Python
· Experience developing and working with relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL)
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
· FinTech experience will be a plus
· Experience in successful implementation/adoption of Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Experience building cloud native applications will be a plus
· Ability to coach and mentor junior members of the team
ION Corporates is the global leader in Treasury Risk Management and Commodity Management solutions. Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk. ION Corporates has over 2,000 employees and serves a large total addressable market of over 200,000
potential corporations, government entities and central banks. As such ION offer customers and prospects choice through a multi brand portfolio of 7 leading treasury systems and 5 leading commodity systems. ION also innovates at scale through a “build once” program whereby new interfaces or applications sit horizontally across the portfolio of treasury or commodity systems and can serve all customers, no matter which system they chose. Examples include solutions such as commodity portfolio value at risk applications or machine learning for cash forecasting. ION also offers our customers an unparalleled community of peers to interact with and learn from. ION Corporates vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve more through digitalization and automation. To realize this vision, we are seeking experienced Sales Executives who can execute new business sales flawlessly to drive pipeline growth in their allocated region and exceed quarterly targets.