C++ Developer – ION Corporates
The ION Group is the world’s largest financial software company, providing state of the art technology to banks and corporations ranging from many of the worlds largest to mid sized.
The IT2 product is focused on Treasury management providing our clients with comprehensive cash management, forecasting, reconciliation, trade management, risk management, accounting, hedge accounting, advanced reporting, and other functionality with an emphasis on automation, usability and ease of integration.
The IT2 solution is used by approx. 200 clients, some self installed and some ION hosted, and the business is growing. There is a strategy to sell IT2 to bigger clients and therefore a need to grow the development team to accelerate the roadmap, further optimize performance, scalability, security and add additional functionality.
We are looking to grow the IT2 development team by adding 3 more developers in India.
· Be part of the teams implementing new software functionality in C++, C# and MS SQL following Agile practices.
· Interact with Product Managers to understand the business and non functional requirements, ensuring they are fully understood by creating well define acceptance criteria.
· Convert the business requirements into a software solution, involving all aspects of the development lifecycle: analysis, design, automated tests, coding, QA testing, performance benchmarks, deployment automation.
· Collaborate with local and remote teams solving business requirements and targeting excellence in terms of quality and performance.
· Coordinate and cooperate with other team members.
· Work with the Customer Support team to solve client reported issues.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Solid software development experience and proficient at programming with C++
· Good knowledge of a relational database management e.g. MS SQL Server
· Good problem-solving skill and critical thinking, excellent design skills
· Good exposure to multi-threading (with C++ or C#)
· Good understanding of data structures and design patterns
· Be passionate about software development and technology
· Be organized, persistent, reliable and detail oriented
· Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Visual Studio, MS SQL Server or MySQL
· Microsoft Foundation Class, Windows API, Windows Threads
· REST API development and consumption experience
· AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud service
· Other script language: JSON, Python,
· One click deployments, for example using ansible
· Performance tuning and benchmarking
ION Corporates is the global leader in Treasury Risk Management and Commodity Management solutions. Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk. ION Corporates has over 2,000 employees and serves a large total addressable market of over 200,000 potential corporations, government entities and central banks. As such ION offer customers and prospects choice through a multi brand portfolio of 7 leading treasury systems and 5 leading commodity systems. ION also innovates at scale through a “build once” program whereby new interfaces or applications sit horizontally across the portfolio of treasury or commodity systems and can serve all customers, no matter which system they chose. Examples include solutions such as commodity portfolio value at risk applications or machine learning for cash forecasting. ION also offers our customers an unparalleled community of peers to interact with and learn from. ION Corporates vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve more through digitalization and automation. To realize this vision, we are seeking experienced Sales Executives who can execute new business sales flawlessly to drive pipeline growth in their allocated region and exceed quarterly targets.