Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Procurement unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals with previous experience in Procurement (preferred banking/IT Procurement projects).
Selected candidates will be placed in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve technology and business objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities
· Vendor scouting
· Contracts/Framework agreement closure
· Legal negotiation
· Procurement related data collection, storage, analysis
· Procurement process and tool improvement and management
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Master's degree in Economics/Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of qualified experience in Procurement (commercial/processes/data analysis and reporting) within IT related industry
• Ability to focus on Procurement data driven decision making
• Strong analytical and data analysis capabilities
• Ability to work in team and engage with senior leaders
• Propensity for innovation and business evolution
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Excellent knowledge of the English language C1 level
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Collecchio (PR), Assago (MI), Verona (VR).
Important notes: According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.