Business Implementation Analyst – 4983
- Primary contract with client during Implementation projects – face to face meetings and webex and conference calls including client project team up to senior stake holders
- Hands on implementation of new systems. Assist with configuration, testing, training for the roll-out of ION components and functionality.
- Liaison with development to understand software functionality being delivered and to communicate any required new developments (enhancements and bug fixes)
- Configuration and testing of functional deliveries required for client implementation
- Provide input into project estimating services.
- Liaise with the Project Management Office (PMO) and appropriate departmental managers to ensure key deliverables and timescales are being met.
- Collaborate with clients to identify strategic and operational efficiency opportunities. Provide input and feedback to ION Product Management with respect to the usability, functionality, and supportability of the solutions such that improvements are made based on internal and customer feedback.
- Participate in Implementation Analysis (IA) engagements and in writing of IA reports and executive summaries.
- Discuss and document requirements liaising between the client and ION product and development, reviewing and suggesting in some cases alternative options rather than gap development. Collecting and documenting requirements for new functionality requests made by customers. Prepare and submit proposal requests for out of scope items.
- Analyze, research, manage, and resolve functional (and other) inquiries received from customers during implementation projects.
- Promptly record new issues and clearly and accurately communicate issue status and related details internally and externally. Liaise with system users to remedy business or operational problems.
- Identify where the assistance of ION technical hardware and software specialists is needed and coordinate internally as required.
- Provide customer training for XTP, ARC and other components
- Assist the Client Services teams with more complex or escalated issues where specific knowledge of customer installations is required.
Job Skills & Experience required
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry (especially ETD Back Office) is essential.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must possess the capacity to communicate and translate between technical teams and business users to understand requirements and attain workable solutions.
- Ability to manage client expectations and build strong, positive relationships based on trust.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- A proactive, solutions-focus and can-do approach.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, goal-oriented individual able to work with minimal supervision while contributing effectively to a team in a structured environment.
- Ability to cope under pressure and to manage priorities under tight deadlines.
- A good understanding of, and experience with, the technologies used within the Financial Services industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts