Business Development Representative – 5446
Roles and Resposibilities
- Identify prospects within ION Markets’ addressable market and establish their need for a system in the near or long-term future.
- Communicate ION’s enterprise software value proposition, according to the prospect’s recognized pain points.
- Contact the highest-potential companies within ION Markets’ target market sectors and develop relationships with decision-makers and influencers. Use channels such as inbound and outbound calling, emailing, appointment setting, social media, and face-to-face prospecting at industry events.
- Help develop lead-generation to drive awareness and demand, to support strong lead conversions into the sales pipeline.
- Use sales enablement kits, including call scripts and product collateral, to support prospecting within a clearly defined process.
- Build a nurturing queue of prospective leads to be managed over time.
- Use CRM tools including Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Sales Navigator to manage leads, record the sales pursuit process, capture information, and communicate with the Sales team as leads are identified.
- Work cross-functionally across ION’s entire organization to solicit information about the target prospects within the assigned territory. Collaborate with teams from marketing to product managers, to solution consulting and sales, right through to services.
- Ensure seamless handover of qualified leads to Sales, continuously tracking and supporting the opportunity in line with the sales qualification needs.
- Attend trade shows and conferences, acting as an ambassador by engaging face-to face with our target market.
- Stay up to date with industry news, trends, and competitors.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent track record in producing sales-qualified leads.
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and CRM tools such as SFDC.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Data integrity focused.
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Experience in the Capital Markets industries.
- Languages: German, French, or Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1–3 years’ experience in inside sales, business development, recruitment, and/or lead generation.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts