Business Development Manager, Insurance
- Drive innovation and differentiation across group propositions, to address current and future client needs.
- Develop innovative new concepts, services and products within the technology and business organization.
- Own propositions strategy, design, business requirements, feature and functionality tradeoffs for strategic initiatives and propositions.
- Analyze client feedback to drive product innovation and increase client adoption and retention.
- Ensure that implementation follows the design and direct modifications of the design.
- Lead complex projects and initiatives involving elicitation, analysis, validation and documentation of clients’ business needs and requirements in the insurance domain.
- Support sales team in client engagement and retention activities.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
- Ms in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or other technological/quantitative field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the field of Financial Services;
- Knowledge of Asset and Liability pricing and standards;
- Risk model calibration practice and expertise;
- Advanced understanding of principles of usability;
- Good knowledge of requirements management best practices;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure;
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with different stakeholders;
- Ability to bring multiple projects to a successful ending;
- Italian and English fluency;
- EU Work Permit.
- Knowledge of the Solvency II framework;
- Knowledge of Actuarial model;
- Ability to manage bug tracking and agile project management using issue tracking products like Jira
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts