Business & Delivery Manager, Insurance
- Coordinates the activities of a multifunctional team to cover client needs.
- Deliver projects providing custom solutions to our clients in the insurance domain gaining new business.
- Define and monitor cost estimates, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
- Prepare and maintain project plans and track activities against the plan.
- Implement effective communication plan and operating rhythm including provisions of reports.
- Engage and assist clients in pre and post-sales activities.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of team members including support career development (goal setting, performance management, talent management, etc.).
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
- Ms in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or other technological/quantitative/economics field.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the field of Financial Services;
- Good knowledge of requirements management best practices;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure;
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with different stakeholders;
- Ability to bring multiple projects to a successful ending;
- Italian and English fluency;
- EU Work Permit.
- Knowledge of Solvency II framework
- Knowledge of actuarial model.
- ITIL or Agile Certification.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts