We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
· Working with the Product Owner to translate the business needs into product features requirements.
· Refining the features requirements in collaboration with other business analysts.
· Explaining the business needs and further refining the features requirements to the development team to get ready for development
· Working closely with the development team answering any functional query
· Ensuring that the targeted feature is built according to our high-quality standards
· Demoing product increments frequently to internal stakeholders
· Participating in clients and prospects engagements to conduct implementation analyses, presales activities, and document business specifications and functionality
· Guiding professional services on how to deploy the product
· Helping client services in analyzing and troubleshooting client issues
What are the hard skills most valuable?
· Knowledge of Treasury acquired through minimum experience of five years in the treasury industry.
· Knowledge of the functioning of a Treasury from front to back office, cash management and accounting.
· Knowledge from working with a treasury management software.
· Experience in Agile or SCRUM software development, delivering in short cycles, responding to change and gathering feedback from client.
What are the soft skills most valuable?
· Confident and bold person.
· Positive and optimistic outlook, solution orientated attitude.
· Fluent in English; any other language is an advantage.
· Clear, concise oral and written communication skills.
· Client relationship management skills.
· Very strong problem-solving capabilities and a proven track record in a “problem solving” environment are desirable.
· Ability to decide when a problem requires referral or support from outside own functional area.
· Ability to react positively to changes in workload, targets, and plans.
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
· Intercultural awareness.