Blackpeak – Senior Associate – 7947
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant industry experience in investigative research, as well as direct experience in investigative due diligence, business intelligence research and corporate investigations.
- Effective communication and presentation skills – ability to communicate research findings in writing and orally internally and in discussion with clients.
- Native or complete fluency in written and spoken English is essential. Native or near-native proficiency in a Southeast Asian language is also strongly preferred. Indonesian, Malay, Thai, and Vietnamese are of particular interest.
- The ability to mentor and manage a team of internal researchers and work with external consultants.
- Experience in carrying out detailed and meticulous research and analysis via proprietary databases, the internet, and human sources.
- Possession of an existing network of human sources and contacts would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills, including critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. Candidates should be resourceful in finding information, connecting the dots in their research, and have intellectual curiosity.
- A solid understanding of the business and political environment in Southeast Asia, South Asia, and/or Oceania, or the candidate’s countries of expertise, including the key issues affecting investors, would be an advantage.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task under pressure.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts