Blackpeak – Researcher, Korean Speaking – 7840
Skills and experience
- Native or complete fluency in written and spoken English, Japanese, and Korean.
- The ability to carry out detailed research and analysis via proprietary databases, the Internet and human sources.
- Strong analytical skills, including critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills – ability to communicate research findings in writing and orally, as well as more complex issues, in discussion with clients and Blackpeak staff.
- A solid understanding of the business and political environment in Japan and South Korea, including the key issues affecting investors, would be an advantage.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a multinational team across Blackpeak’s offices. This may include periods working with colleagues in other countries.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts