Blackpeak – Researcher – 4575
Skills and experience
- Native or complete fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English, including reading, writing and speaking.
- Familiarity with databases and public records used for conducting research in China.
- The ability to carry out detailed research and analysis via proprietary databases, the internet and human sources.
- Strong analytical skills, including critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills – ability to communicate research findings in writing and orally, as well as more complex issues, in discussion with clients and Blackpeak staff.
- A solid understanding of the business environment in China, including the key issues affecting investors.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task under pressure.
- The ability to work as a part of a multi-national team across Blackpeak’s six offices in Asia. This includes periods of working with colleagues in other offices and countries.
- The ability to manage and work with external consultants
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts