Blackpeak – Researcher – 4499
Skills and experience
- Native or complete fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese.
- The ability to carry out detailed research and analysis via proprietary databases, the Internet and human sources. Previous experience conducting interview in both Japanese and English, would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, including critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communiction skills – ability to communicate research findings in writing and orally, as well as more complex issues, in discussion with clients and Blackpeak staff.
- A solid understanding of the business and political environment in Japan, including the key issues affecting investors, would be an advantage.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a multinational team across Blackpeak’s offices. This may include periods working with colleagues in other countries.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts