Blackpeak – Associate – 6912
Skills and Requirements
- Native or complete fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Native or near-native proficiency in a Southeast Asian language is strongly preferred. Indonesian, Malay, Thai, and Vietnamese are of particular interest.
- Strong analytical skills, including critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. Candidates should be resourceful in finding information, connecting the dots in their research, and have intellectual curiosity.
- Effective communication and presentation skills – ability to communicate research findings in writing and orally, internally and in discussion with clients.
- A solid understanding of the business and political environment in Southeast Asia, South Asia, and/or Oceania, or the candidate’s countries of expertise, including the key issues affecting investors, would be an advantage.
- The ability to carry out detailed and meticulous research and analysis via proprietary databases, the internet, and human sources.
- The ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload, and multi-task under pressure.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts