Analyst, Client Support [Openlink] – 6131
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing expert-level training to Tier 1 Support team members on specialized modules of the OpenLink applications.
- Documentation creation and maintenance for new products and processes.
- Management of knowledge base content for one or more areas of functionality/product.
- Mentoring and providing subject matter expert level assistance to support team members on their daily client reported support cases, some of which have escalated or Showstopper (P1) priorities.
- Engage with product management and agile teams on new functionality and requirements.
- Process creation involving supporting specialized modules of the OpenLink applications.
- Senior-level after-hours work involving client reported Service Requests in specialized modules of the applications.
- Leading client conference calls in specialized area(s) as SME.
- Managing and resolving challenging client scenarios.
- Establishing working relationships with key client-side resources as well as management level resources across various product teams throughout OpenLink.
- Creating client facing Support Bulletins involving significant changes or impacts to specialized modules of the applications.
- Ownership of strategic projects and initiatives assigned by Support Management.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Specialization in Computer Science, Finance, Business, or Information Systems is preferred
- Expert-level knowledge of specialized modules within OpenLink applications required.
- Strong knowledge and experience with documentation creation required.
- Strong knowledge and experience with creating and providing training required.
- Strong knowledge of resolving challenging client scenarios required.
- Strong understanding of advanced technology concepts required.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle required.
- Knowledge of energy or financial terminology preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL, database management and/or programming preferred.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- 5+ years of experience within OpenLink’s support operation or comparable relevant experience with the applicable OpenLink product.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts