Analyst, Client Support [City Financials] – 6331
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing guidance and support on our treasury management systems, to accurately represent the customers’ business needs.
- Providing accurate and considered analysis of issues along with appropriate solutions to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Focusing on driving down the number of outstanding customer issues and assisting with the maintenance of support performance metrics.
- Creation of System Fault and Functional Specifications as part of the client support including planning, documentation and execution of supporting test cases.
- Planning, performing and documenting testing of new and existing functionality to defined specifications/requirements.
- Supporting customers post go-live and providing support to implementation projects.
- Assisting the drive to improve client focus to increase client satisfaction.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the Professional Services, Account Management and Pre-sales teams.
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Degree in a mathematical, scientific, or financial discipline
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Good customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiasm for taking responsibility
- A self-motivated and hardworking individual who is goal-orientated, able to work with minimal supervision and contribute effectively to the team.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- A working knowledge in information systems is a plus
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts