We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
· Work with our clients and implementation managers to troubleshoot and isolate issues with Allegro software and provide solutions.
· Working with developers, quality assurance and product managers, our Support Analysts provide a crucial link to our success in client relations.
· Provide high quality, timely level 1 support for customers and services groups.
· Will be assigned specific customers as primary support and secondary support.
· Responsible for taking calls directly from customers or issues submitted online, and providing solutions to the customers for issues raised.
· Will recreate issues and provide specific examples for the R&D organization.
· Trouble-shoot by debugging and analyzing database issues
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Bachelors degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science/Engineering or closely related field;
· 12 months experience or completion of college-level coursework related to database administration and design, SQL, and/or Crystal Report writing;
· An enthusiastic self-starter with proven problem solving skills.
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Application Support a plus:
· Knowledge of SQL, HTML, Java, C# and/ or Crystal a plus; Debug Application , Class Events, Stored Procedure and/or Web Services