We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION's Center of Excellence (CoE) has a need to augment its customer facing CoE team. ION’s
CoE team is responsible for providing premium support services tailored to increase customer
satisfaction and retention by building long-term partnerships.
The Technical Analyst is closely aligned with the customer’s business and technical teams and
will focus on supporting, maintaining, configuring, and customizing, key ION’s applications
(Wallstreet Suite, Endur/Findur, Reval, Allegro, and TriplePoint).
Some travel to the United States may be required.
• Gain proficiency in one or more business areas.
• Attend product trainings to gain knowledge of the system’s functionality, architecture,
and technical components.
• Gather and document technical requirements, code specifications, test plans/results,
and any other deliverables required by the project as determined by the Project
Manager or a Principal/Senior Technical Consultant.
• Keep Manager informed regarding the status of assigned responsibilities.
• Travel to customer site to work on projects as needed.
• Day-to-day role:
1. Direct communication with system user to troubleshoot and configure
ETRM/CTRM/TMS (Wallstreet Suite, Endur/Findur, Reval, Allegro, TriplePoint, etc.).
2. Monitor interfaces, end of day jobs, performance of client platform to ensure business
3. Recommend best system practices to ensure system efficiency.
1. Participate in requirements analysis, custom code development
(design/configuration/testing) and provide production support for the client’s
2. Adhere to development best practices in one or more technical development in all
technical design, specifications, custom coding, and unit testing deliverables.
Ongoing enhancement role:
1. Apply principles for continuous system improvement.
2. Ensure end to end gathering of requirements to avoid development in silo.
Qualifications for consideration (External)
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Accounting,
Economics, or a directly related IT field.
• 2+ years’ experience in Software Design and Development or deployment.
• Experience working with at least one object-oriented languages such asC# .NET, Java,
• Experience with DBMS such Oracle, MS SQL Server, Access, Sybase is required.
• Experience in the energy, commodities or financial field or working with an ETRM
(Allegro, Endur), CTRM (Allegro, Endur), TMS (Findur, Suite, Reval, etc.), or ERP (SAP,
Oracle, etc.) system.
• Experience in designing, configuring, and troubleshooting installations of enterprise
software in client environments.
• Experienced and skilled user of office productivity tools such as Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, SharePoint and Project Server.
• Strong understanding of relational database concepts.
• Strong Object-Oriented Skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of an agile team structure.
• Accurate, effective, and independent working style.
• High level of flexibility, the ability to work under pressure.
1. Experience with one or more of the following programming technologies: C# .NET,
2. Experience working with Integrated Development environments such as Visual Studio,
Eclipse, Visual Studio Code.
3. Experience with Interface implementation following industry standard integration
4. Experience with source control and continuous integration tools (GIT, TFS,
Confluence, Bamboo) and issue tracking systems (Jira, NetSuite) is required.
1. Experience in troubleshooting client issues on a day-to-day basis.
2. Fundamental networking knowledge.
3. Fundamental Operating system and security architecture knowledge.
4. Familiarity with cloud technologies (Azure and AWS).