ION is the world’s leading provider of Commodity Management Solutions. We provide a complete range of commodity solutions that meet the needs and expectations of commodity firms regardless of company size, complexity, transaction volumes, commodity asset classes or locations. ION customers have the benefit of choosing different products as their needs evolve and change without the operational risk of a system migration and without the duplicative costs associated with changing or expanding a Commodity Management System. Our portfolio of products includes Openlink Endur, Allegro Horizon, Rightangle, TriplePoint and Aspect. ION Corporates vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve more through digitalization and automation. To realize this vision, we are seeking experienced Sales Executives who can execute new business sales flawlessly to drive pipeline growth in their allocated region and exceed quarterly targets.
Allegro seeks an experienced Technical Support Analyst, to join our APAC Professional Support Group based in Singapore. This person will be responsible for supporting our customers and implementation managers, presenting solutions by way of troubleshooting, code reviewing and isolation of issues within the Allegro product. You will be an important part of client relations, working closely with developers, QA analysts and product managers to ensure success.
- Work with customers, project leads, and other application support analysts to identify and isolate issues in the software and provide workarounds where possible.
- Responsible for taking calls directly from customers and providing solutions to the customers for issues raised.
- Reviewing code for issues or bugs in the software.
- Communicate issues to software developers and QA analysts for resolution.
- Establish and maintain credibility and reliability with clients.
- Perform recreation of issues and provide clear steps for development teams.
- Test and distribute monthly maintenance releases and weekly support updates to customers.
- Learn and understand the business of assigned customers.
- Be fully responsible for assigned customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong technical/analysis skills balanced with effective communication skills for the high degree of customer contact.
- Knowledge of debugging and reviewing C#.Net code, TFS and Visual Studio, however being able to code is not essential.
- Knowledge of relational database systems (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Good SQL query skills.
- Experience with Crystal Reports preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to listen, follow and recreate issues over the phone or via email.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Be adaptable, flexible and have a willingness to learn.
- Be able to manage own time effectively.
- Knowledge of system design and architecture, especially object-oriented platforms.
- Basic Network, Desktop and Telephony support.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.