ION is the world’s leading provider of Commodity Management Solutions. We provide a complete range of commodity solutions that meet the needs and expectations of commodity firms regardless of company size, complexity, transaction volumes, commodity asset classes or locations. ION customers have the benefit of choosing different products as their needs evolve and change without the operational risk of a system migration and without the duplicative costs associated with changing or expanding a Commodity Management System. Our portfolio of products includes Openlink Endur, Allegro Horizon, Rightangle, TriplePoint and Aspect. ION Corporates vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve more through digitalization and automation. To realize this vision, we are seeking experienced Sales Executives who can execute new business sales flawlessly to drive pipeline growth in their allocated region and exceed quarterly targets.
Allegro seeks an experienced Senior Software Engineer I who will serve as a key team member will participate in the design, development, implementation and support of service oriented Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) software solutions for power and gas utilities, refiners, producers, commodity traders, retailers and consumers utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, XML, MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Responsible for the development and support of Allegro's Commodity and Risk Management software
- Adherence to object-oriented design and database development best practices
- Develop and/or maintain unit tests
- Adherence to Allegro SDLC methodologies
- Triage and resolve defects
- Participate in code reviews
- Collaborate with product managers on requirements
- Collaborate with other development leaders on technical design
- Keep current on technology and commodity industry trends
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 4 years of software development experience
- Experience with performance oriented development, performance testing, analysis and code tuning
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server, Oracle or similar
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.