At ION Commodities we provide Commodity management solutions for businesses of any size. We have over 25,000 users worldwide and more than 1,200 companies across regions have joined our community.
ION Allegro, is a commodities management platform with risk and credit evaluation for physical and financial trades. ION’s Allegro is a single, integrated platform that supports key business processes such as trading, risk management, contract administration, scheduling, settlement, and invoicing. Allegro provides robust, flexible commodity specific functionality to power and gas utilities, oil and gas producers, crude oil refiners, chemical manufacturers, and many other global customers. Our mission is to provide a single solution that empowers companies manage their entire portfolio.
As part of our expansion plan for our APAC Research & Development (R&D) Team in Jakarta, we are seeking a Principal Software Engineer - C# .Net to join us and improve our software product offerings.
As a Principal Software Engineer you will participate in the Research and Development of Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) software solutions, with a particular focus on customizations to the core product used by power and gas utilities, refiners, producers, commodity traders, retailers and consumers. Previous CTRM experience is not essential; instead, this is a great opportunity to learn about CTRM in the energy trading industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Maintain and enhance Allegro's Framework and architecture.
- User interface- usability, responsiveness, and architecture for optimal user experience.
- Architecture and design of Server-Side components.
- Data Model Design Principles, including normalization, primary key and foreign key relationships, indexing strategies for performance tuning, and data model constraints.
- Perform unit & performance testing.
- Ensure adherence to TDD and agile development/methodology.
- Mentorship of Junior Developers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITY:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, 5 - 10 years' experience in software design and development
- Strong C# skills.
- .Net WinForms and HTML5.
- TSQL for SQL Server, PLSQL for Oracle.
- Experience with large relational databases.
- Microservice development and design experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to work and communicate with a team.
- Ability to speak, read and understand fluent English.