We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
· Successfully implements projects while ensuring customer satisfaction
· Contributing to best practices of the group and mentoring other team members
· Supports the project manager on engagements along with functional responsibilities, assists with SOW creation, project planning, etc.
· Serves as Lead Business Consultant on Implementation projects on one or more functional area.
· Maintains full chargeability on one or more client accounts simultaneously
· Authors Best Practice Document(s) in functional area
· Identifies/pursues sales opportunities for additional consulting work at customer site
· Provides information to managers, engagement director or account manager as appropriate
· Provides industry and functional expertise and leadership in the discovery workshop in designing, configuring, testing, and production support of the product solution for the client’s business needs.
· Serves as the client’s principal point of contact for consultation and expert advice
· Is in close communication with the Project Manager, regarding client questions and issues regarding the product solution and configuration
· Performs as the lead consultant in the workshop/requirements and design phase of the project
· Serves as mentor and role model for all level Business Consultants in one or more functional areas of the Product solution
· Works with managers to enhance, publish, and train staff regarding implementation best practices in specific functional area of the product solution
· Presents the product solution to both client executive and user-level audiences
· Supports the project manager in obtaining client signoff of deliverables and milestones
· Assumes hands-on project implementation duties in all phases of the product implementation reporting to the project manager
· Provide sales/ presales support through estimation, document authoring for RFP/RFI responses, sales proposals and hands-on demonstrations in specific functional area to meet the client’s desired business requirements
· Supports the deliverables of the technical consultants by providing business and functional guidance, review, testing, and validation of scripted solutions (reports, plugins, and interfaces)
· Liaises with ION Product Management to exchange information on the latest developments in the industry in order to improve the ION products.
· Assists with services best practices
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, or a related IT field or equivalent experience in a related field
· Ability to work as part of a project team structure
· Ability to work onsite at client locations
· Strong client-facing skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good written and oral communication skills
· 9+ years direct experience in designing, configuring, and troubleshooting installations in client environments
· 9+ years Industry/systems experience
· Demonstrated expertise in more than one area of product configuration and in one or more industry product set