Acuris – Mergermarket – Hong Kong Financial Reporter – 5839
- Interview Hong Kong-based public and private companies, startup to unicorns regarding M&A strategies and market trends and write stories in English
- Chasing deals and scoops ahead of competitors
- Take charge of allocated sectors and remain informed on companies, deals, activities, and trends
- Communicate and cooperate with local and regional team members
- Maintain and expand source network that includes corporate executives, bankers, advisors, lawyers
- Responsible for reaching out to executives or PR and IRs to arrange interview.
Skills & Requirements:
- Work independently
- Good understanding of basic financial and legal concepts
- Passionate and aggressive in financial investigative reporting
- Solid financial reporting experience is highly preferred. Fresh graduate would also be considered.
- Strong language skills - fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good time management skills
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts