Acuris – ECM Reporter – 4364
- The reporter will be part of the ECM editorial team covering the robust markets of IPOs, follow-ons, equity-linked bonds and rights issues across Asia.
- Stay on top of situations to keep our subscribers abreast of major deal developments, regulatory changes and trends.
- Work independently, with everyone within the team or across products covering the markets under tight deadlines.
- Strong language skills e.g. top-notch English in addition to fluency in another language (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) are a must.
- Capable of engaging industry/market experts in intellectual conversations, turning them into insightful and well-structured articles crafted like a piece of art.
- Self-motivated, critical but not cynical, optimistic but not naive, assertive yet open to suggestions, confident but humble, always curious, with a great sense of humor and a can-do attitude.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts