Acuris – Credit Research Analyst – 6261
- Publication of fundamental credit research.
- Performing ad hoc tasks when necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Candidates with experience in fundamental credit analysis or similar background such as sellside equity research will be highly preferred.
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of company financial statements.
- Prior experience covering property development industry is preferred but not required.
- Strong English writing skills are extremely important. The ideal candidate will also be proficient in Chinese, and any additional Asian languages will be considered a plus. Candidates should be prepared to take a writing test.
- The candidate must have the ability to sift through large volumes of information in order to extract relevant details.
- Action oriented: The ideal candidate must demonstrate a results-oriented attitude, and also be able to work collaboratively with a dynamic team of journalists.
- Detail oriented and diligence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts