We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently, and our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Shift Pattern: 09:00 – 18:00
· Respond to assigned requests for IT support and services (including incidents, and service requests) in a timely, polite and efficient fashion, adhering to the defined SLA timeframes.
· Analyse and resolve assigned 2nd line support tickets at the London office, other regional offices and for remote users. Work with other relevant support workgroups (Infrastructure, Platform team etc.) to resolve/fulfil incidents, request and problems.
· Perform proactive maintenance on supported systems (e.g. Windows Deployments, Windows Updates, Virus protection system and Encryption management), ensuring supported offices are visited for IT maintenance on the agreed schedule.
· Provide regular updates to customers, and to the Service Desk Team Lead, on progress with items, escalating issues where required.
· Liaising with third-party suppliers.
· Undertake service desk projects, completing assigned tasks as necessary to the designated timescales.
· Positively contribute ideas and feedback to help the team grow and improve
Skills & Requirements:
· 2+ years Desktop Support experience
· Minimum 2 years MAC experience
· Advanced Active Directory administration (User & Group management, Group policies, etc.)
· Office 365 administration and support (including but not limited to) Exchange Online, Office 2016 application support and troubleshooting.
· Mandatory active experience with Windows 10 installation, troubleshooting and support
· Experience in building/imaging software for deploying corporate standard images to standard desktop hardware (preferably WDS)
· VMware exposure, PowerShell and scripting experience (desirable)
· IT Service Management systems; ideally Jira Service Desk or similar
· You will pay great attention to detail, passionate about quality and customer service with a problem-solving mindset.
· Strong customer service experience to ensure a seamless service for users.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must.
· The ideal candidate will have the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work well under pressure.
· You will have strong organisation, planning and prioritising skills.
· Ability to work autonomously and take your own initiative.
· Flexible and adaptable.
· You will be able to work in a reactive environment.
· Strong enthusiasm and a desire to learn and apply technical information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.