We are looking to add a new member to our Operations team. The Analyst will have the opportunity to work closely with Xtract Research’s legal, sales, and client relations groups. The potential candidate should expect to gain an extensive understanding of high yield bonds and leveraged loans.
In this role, the potential candidate will benefit from close collaboration with senior lawyers and management in an entrepreneurial environment while becoming familiar with various types of fixed income securities. This position offers the opportunity for a motivated individual to take ownership of current and developing projects within the operations group as well as gain familiarity with sophisticated legal subjects in fixed income finance.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining Xtract’s client-facing databases of fixed income covenant data
- Collecting data on key features of loans and bonds
- Reviewing confidential financial documents and calculate various ratios
- Communicating with clients via email and phone in response to enquiries
- Receiving, logging, and tracking status of client enquiries
- Proof-reading covenant analysis reports prepared by attorneys
- Bookmarking key clauses in bond and loan documents
- Testing new and existing website functionality
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Outstanding reading and writing skills which demonstrate the ability to comprehend sophisticated legal language
- Demonstrated interest in financial and/or legal subjects
- Ability to quickly analyze and interpret diverse qualitative and quantitative data
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software especially Excel
- Organizational excellence and desire to be independently accountable for multiple projects with overlapping time frames
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Pride in work product
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.