Who we are
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, data, and business insights to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. We are a truly global company; we employ 13,000+ people at 60+ offices and serve 4,800+ customers worldwide.
What we offer
· A unique opportunity to join a new project within ION aimed at disrupting (again!) the way our customers operate in financial markets.
· Competitive salary and benefits.
- The possibility to work in an Agile manner within multifunctional teams
- A full-time, permanent contract.
- Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration.
· A combination of experienced professionals and younger talents distributed around the world.
· A mix of software engineers, developers, designers, product and project managers, and domain specialists.
· Led by a group of visionary leaders with an unrivalled track record in creating disruptive products for financial institutions.
Hard skills we look for and help our people develop
· Knowledge of the C/C++ programming language.
· Knowledge of the STL or Boost C++ libraries.
· Object-oriented design and programming.
· Domain-Driven Design.
· Concurrent and asynchronous programming.
· Network design patterns.
· Acceptance Test Drive Development, tools, and practice.
· Test Driven Development, tools, and practice (GTest, CppUnit, UnitTest++, etc.).
· Continuous Integration tools and best practices.
· Continuous Delivery tools and best practices.
· Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
· Source control systems tools and best practices (Git, Perforce, SVN, etc.).
· Jenkins, Docker, AWS, VSCode, or any other standard de-facto IDE.
· You have an academic background in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
· You have at least 3 years of experience in building backend software in C/C++.
· You have started your career as a software developer, and you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your passion for technologies and programming.
· You are not scared about complexity.
· You are dynamic, energetic, and passionate about technology.
· You are a quick and continuous learner.
· If you are from a non-EU country, you must have a valid EU visa or work permit.
- You live (or willing to relocate) within a commutable distance from: Pisa , Milan, Turin, Rome, Parma, Siena, Trieste.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you don’t currently have the legal right to work in Italy, if that right is just about to expire, or if that right has restrictions imposed which would prevent you from undertaking a full-time employment contract.