We’re looking for a Payroll Executive who can manage the payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who have an experience in US payroll and is comfortable in preparing reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non taxable salaries.
- Liaise with HR on collecting data of new joiners, leavers, leave deduction, leave encashment and other input needed for processing salary including.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Review the payroll compliance (US, UK & Canada)
- Arranging to send documents to the payroll agencies after compilation of records;
- Prepare the monthly input file with the information of joiners, leavers, over time, unpaid leaves, leave encashment & long term employment reward if any;
- Coordinate with payroll agencies in payroll processing.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non-taxable salaries.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting, analyzing & coordinating with payroll agency.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests of the employees.
- Reconciliation of payroll related GL accounts& prepare payroll audit file on monthly basis.
- Employee payroll related query management & solution.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Experience in US Payroll and Compliance : Federal State FICA Taxes, Garnishment , 401k Benefits, W-4, State W/H Forms and W-2 forms ,1099
- Computer & Election checking- US Payroll
- Experience in UK Payroll and Compliance: P60, P45, P11D, Smart Pension, Starter Checklist, Leave Management HMRC Gateway, SSP, and UK VAT
- Experience with ADP (familiar Workforce ) and NetSuite , GL & Balance sheet Reconciliation Education and expertise
- Graduate in Commerce with minimum 3-5 years’ experience exclusively in payroll processing.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.