Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
We are looking for talented professionals to grow their career as Oracle Database Administrator.
Your duties and responsibilities
· Design and implement Oracle-based database solutions to meet business needs
· Configure, manage, and maintain Oracle databases, Oracle RAC and Oracle Exadata
· Optimize Oracle database performance, perform monitoring and troubleshooting activities to ensure system stability
· Collaborate with development teams to ensure integration of Oracle solutions with other infrastructure and applications
· Perform backups, restores and migrations of Oracle databases
· Support security team to implement best practices and protect sensitive data
· Maintain accurate documentation of processes, configurations and changes made to Oracle systems
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
· Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
· Proven experience in designing and implementing Oracle-based solutions
· In-depth expertise in Oracle Database, Oracle RAC and Oracle Exadata
· Knowledge of programming languages, such as SQL and PL/SQL, for the development and maintenance of Oracle databases
· Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively and handle emergencies
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills with technical and non-technical teams
· Oracle certifications and knolowdge of other database technologies, such as Postgresql and IBM DB2 are a plus.
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Assago, Castellazzo B.da, Collecchio, Roma, Verona.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.