IT System Administrator
- Provides technical support/delivery capability for LIST services.
- Provides trouble shooting on technical issues with the aim to reduce incident recovery time.
- Collaborates and acts with releases and deployment of services.
- Monitors LIST solutions.
- Participates in the analysis and design of complex solutions and requirements definition, including translating technical and business requirement into physical installations.
- May handle customer inquiries.
- Participates in activities related to IT security and cybersecurity: support recovery programs, run system analysis, identify potential issues.
- Assist with the production of technical documentation.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a computer related field preferred or equivalent combination of formal education.
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of Linux and shell scripting.
- Professional knowledge of high-level protocols and IT Communication Systems.
- Client-focus attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Italian languages.
- EU Work Permit.
- Experience with using, troubleshooting and maintaining SaaS services.
- ITIL process know-how for incident, change and problem management.
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification preferred.
- Cybersecurity Certification preferred.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts