FX Implementation Specialists
Role and Responsbilities
- Providing strategic support to North American based clients, regarding the implementation of ION’s newly re-engineered FX solutions.
- Training and demonstrating new functionality for end users, subject-matter experts, technology leads and QA testers.
- Designing, building and testing static migration tools to import data from legal applications into the new solution.
- Resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner regarding the implementation of the new solution, as required.
- Coordinating key integration points and associated workflows.
- Providing technical expertise concerning critical implementation issues.
- Working cross-functionally with ION and client project, product, operations managers and technology team members to drive continuous product improvement.
- Employing specialized knowledge of ION and client software to effectively identify the sources of issues and provide the necessary resolution.
- Ensuring the Delivery and Confirmation solution addresses clients’ FX back-office system needs.
- Ensuring the Trade Flow Analytics solution addresses clients’ FX trading reporting needs.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients during the solution setup phase and service onboarding process.
- Providing strategic support to the client regarding the development of comprehensive onboarding procedures and processes that align with the Delivery and Confirmation solution
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts