Cedacri International is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions.
We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
Your role: Your duties and responsibilities
· Analysis of bank documentation, data entry, bank wire transfer, and verification of documentation uploaded.
· Management of administrative issues, securities transfers and settlements.
· Gathering and processing research data.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
- Students in the last year of College, University, Faculty of Economics, Finance or bachelor’s degree in Economics and Finance.
· Written & verbal English skills.
· Working in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
· Knowledge of Italian language is an added advantage.
· Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office.
What we offer:
· A 3 month long paid training period.
· Professional development and international experience.
· Italian languages lessons, continuous learning, professional growth opportunities.
· Permanent employment contract with full social package
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
According to the Moldavan Law on Social Inclusion of People with Disabilities (no.60 from 30.03.2012) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.