Acuris – Data Analyst, DCM Bonds – 5905
- Assist in analyzing trends in Fixed Income Markets
- Monitor news and developments in Capital Markets
- Support in regular quarterly preparation of press releases and league tables.
- Build and maintain relationships with contacts on the syndicate and origination desks within the Global and Regional investment Banks.
- Provide daily support to external and internal parties for various data requests and information updates
- Ensure accurate, timely and complete data on deal coverage
- Input deal, company, industry and financial data for DCM transactions
- Check data and verify data entry work completed by the research team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information
- Work on historical and current data projects, some of which may be very time sensitive
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline - Desirable: Finance, Economics, Business Administration
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
- Required: Chinese
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Understanding of financial markets
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team player
- PC literate
- Ability to contribute to meetings effectively
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts